Modern nutrition has gradually become an interdisciplinary field, including
1.Extremely important for health and disease prevention
Food is the basis for human growth and development and the maintenance of normal physiological functions. A reasonable diet is extremely important for preventing most chronic diseases.
2.A complex system with multiple factors and great individual differences
Food itself and its ingredients are highly complex. The genotype, phenotype and physiological structure of the human body are highly complex and vary greatly among individuals. The human body's absorption, metabolism, and utilization of food components are highly complex and vary greatly among individuals.
3.Inconspicuousness of effect
Compared with drugs, nutritional improvements are usually not obvious or perceived slowly, but they can be reflected through test indicators.
1. The genotype, phenotype and physiological structure of the human body are highly complex and have huge individual differences.
2. The human body’s absorption, metabolism and utilization of food ingredients are highly complex and vary greatly among individuals.
3. Everyone has different nutritional needs at different stages and under different circumstances.
4. The ingredients and content of the food itself vary greatly.
5. “One Size Fits All” Not applicable.
Drawing on the nutrition questionnaire, but adding a comprehensive assessment of personal health and disease risks on the basis of testing, it is more accurate and comprehensive, but the cost is relatively high and the user population is relatively small.
Establish an expert system and add the latest nutrition research results and a large amount of nutrition-related data, such as dietary guidelines, nutrient reference amounts (DRI), nutritional ingredient data, health product ingredient data, etc. Personalized nutrition advice is more accurate, more comprehensive, more objective and more scientific. Expert systems can be easily updated and improved.
Based on the accumulation of large amounts of data, we use AI and machine learning methods to help us give accurate and efficient personalized nutritional advice, reduce the types and frequency of inspections, and make the price suitable for the public.